Saturday, January 30, 2010

Okay. I get it.

Hearing the lyrics to both "Walkabout" and "The Reeling" in the same morning.

My daughter whining for one of us to read her a book after breakfast and then choosing "Oh, The Places You'll Go."

Oh, and my husband's droning nag-fest (read: helpful suggestion) as we did the morning dishes.


The universe was making itself clear...it will no longer allow me to not write a blog.


First off, can you believe somebody (several somebodies, in fact) used to pay me to write? I know. Mind explosion! I'm going to try to make this blog be more than just an outlet for boredom. With any luck, it'll be a sort of return to form.


But who needs another gripe-y suburban mom to chime in with her two cents about the trivial? Right now, I'm going to stop assuming the answer is "nobody" and delude myself into thinking the answer is "everybody!"


Let's see how that plays itself out...

1 comment:

  1. L-A, this is so exciting! I love it. Add those share tools, so people can also share your entries and bookmark your posts, like digg, reddit, etc.

    ReplyDelete