Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stereotypically Speaking, I Want Some Chocolate!

I seldom have one of these moments:


But today, it seems I've made an exception. All day long, I have been thinking about the sublime Tofu Chocolate Pudding (I know, I know...but seriously, it's actually good!) at Veggie Grill. It comes as the dessert with the kid's meal and I routinely snag it from my daughter because I'm like that.

The only thing stopping me from getting some is this: My little corner of the world is seemingly the only place in the world that isn't 8 million degrees today and the nearest Veggie Grill is about 20+ degrees away. Thankfully, I bookmarked the recipe when Daily Candy posted it months ago.


Now, if I can just figure out what a double burner is (and stop myself from just filling up on the remaining chocolate chips in the two hours it takes to chill), it's on!

No comments:

Post a Comment